- With no forehead support and weighing only 2.3 oz (67 g), the Swift LT for Her seals softly and securely to ensure a comfortable night's sleep.
- Rotating nasal pillow support allows the user to customize seal, and the simple design makes it easy to fit and clean.
- The ResMed Swift LT for Her is 71% quieter than the Mirage Swift II.
- The ResMed Swift LT for Her is ideal for side sleeping, with maximum comfort and minimal leakage. The Swift LT for Her mask frame width is 50% of the size of the Mirage Swift II.
- New pillow sizes for her include Extra Small, Small and Medium which is ideal for female and petite nasal CPAP users.
- Flexible pillows base enables the nasal pillows to move in multiple directions without compromising the seal.
- Flexible lightweight tubing minimizes pull on the CPAP nasal interface, allowing for more movement while keeping the pillows in place and maintaining a maximum seal.
- Optional tube retainer allows tube to be worn over the head or either side of the face without interfering with side sleeping.
- Headgear stability arms are expandable to accommodate various facial widths, including narrow, petite or wider faces.
- Includes all three cushion sizes in one package to ensure you receive the proper size every time you order.
At the time of its release, the Swift LT For Her is the only CPAP nasal pillows product on the market that features both a patented rotating nasal pillow support and dual-wall pillows that can be adjusted to accommodate various nasal angles.
The ResMed Swift LT for Her has proven to be an excellent choice for female and petite CPAP users who want maximum comfort and minimum leakage. ResMed has packaged the Swift LT for Her with Extra Small, Small, and Medium nasal pillows to support the smallest of nasal features. Specially designed headgear can be adjusted to fit smaller facial features often found with female patients. The ResMed Swift LT for Her can be used with any pressure setting, but is recommended for pressures of 4 to 12 cmH2O. This nasal interface system can be used with both CPAP and BiPAP therapy. Replacement parts are readily available for extended life of the ResMed Swift LT for Her CPAP nasal interface. Patient reviews of this product can be found in the reviews tab on this product page.
Sizes included: Extra Small, Small, Medium
|Mask Type||Nasal Pillow|
|Mask Cushion Type||Silicone|
|Mask Special Features||Headgear included, Multiple Sizes included|
|Specific Needs||Active Sleeper|
|Sizes Available||Extra Small, Small, Medium|
|Multiple Sizes Included||No|
|Included in Box||CPAP Nasal Pillows System, 3 Nasal Pillows (XS, S, M), Patient Manual, and Carrying Case|
Our Prescription Policy
If your order includes CPAP masks, machines or heated humidifiers, we must have your prescription on file before we can ship your order. Please note that CPAP supplies and parts such as filters, tubing, water chambers, mask parts, cushions and pillows do not require a prescription.
There are three easy ways to give us your CPAP prescription:
- Fax your prescription to us: (855)505-9178.
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We can request your prescription for you! Contact customer service at (855)708-2727.
NOTE: If you fax or email a prescription, please write your order number on your prescription. A prescription for a standard CPAP must include a set pressure setting.
Please contact our customer service team directly if you are having trouble obtaining a prescription for your mask, machine or humidifier. We can help!
Standard shipping is our default shipping method. Under this option we will use either United Parcel Service (UPS) or USPS (United States Post Office) to ship your package. We will make this determination based on speed and cost effectiveness. Shipping costs will be determined based on the total cost of your order. To calculate your shipping, add your item(s) to your shopping cart and use the box marked "Estimate Shipping and Tax".
Please note: Your package will be shipped from our warehouse in the US. We find that we can offer a larger selection of products by shipping directly from the United States, and while we do have offices in Canada, all customer packages will leave from the US warehouse. Because of this, shipment times can vary widely. It generally only takes a few days for the package to reach Canada, but depending on the office at which it arrives, time spent in Customs can be anywhere from 2-4 weeks.
Also, customs officers make a determination as to whether or package should be assessed import duties. We mark every Canadian package as "Personal Medical Supplies" to discourage assessment of these duties. But, if duties are assessed at your Customs office, we cannot be held responsible for those costs. These are not included in your shipping or product charges. Should duties be assessed unfairly, we can provide you with an appeal form that may help in getting your duty charges back.
When will my order be shipped?
Most orders placed before 3:30pm EST/EDT Monday through Friday will be shipped within 1-3 business days. Customers with orders that will take longer to ship will be informed via email or telephone. We make every effort to ship our packages as soon as the order and prescription are received, but certain items may take longer. You will be notified as soon as your order ships via email. We will include any tracking information available.
To help expedite your order shipment, please be sure to promptly send in any required prescriptions for purchased CPAP masks or machines. These will be necessary to process and ship your order quickly.