- With no forehead support and weighing only 2.3 oz (67 g), the Swift LT for Her seals softly and securely to ensure a comfortable night's sleep.
- Rotating nasal pillow support allows the user to customize seal, and the simple design makes it easy to fit and clean.
- The ResMed Swift LT for Her is 71% quieter than the Mirage Swift II.
- The ResMed Swift LT for Her is ideal for side sleeping, with maximum comfort and minimal leakage. The Swift LT for Her mask frame width is 50% of the size of the Mirage Swift II.
- New pillow sizes for her include Extra Small, Small and Medium which is ideal for female and petite nasal CPAP users.
- Flexible pillows base enables the nasal pillows to move in multiple directions without compromising the seal.
- Flexible lightweight tubing minimizes pull on the CPAP nasal interface, allowing for more movement while keeping the pillows in place and maintaining a maximum seal.
- Optional tube retainer allows tube to be worn over the head or either side of the face without interfering with side sleeping.
- Headgear stability arms are expandable to accommodate various facial widths, including narrow, petite or wider faces.
- Includes all three cushion sizes in one package to ensure you receive the proper size every time you order.
At the time of its release, the Swift LT For Her is the only CPAP nasal pillows product on the market that features both a patented rotating nasal pillow support and dual-wall pillows that can be adjusted to accommodate various nasal angles.
The ResMed Swift LT for Her has proven to be an excellent choice for female and petite CPAP users who want maximum comfort and minimum leakage. ResMed has packaged the Swift LT for Her with Extra Small, Small, and Medium nasal pillows to support the smallest of nasal features. Specially designed headgear can be adjusted to fit smaller facial features often found with female patients. The ResMed Swift LT for Her can be used with any pressure setting, but is recommended for pressures of 4 to 12 cmH2O. This nasal interface system can be used with both CPAP and BiPAP therapy. Replacement parts are readily available for extended life of the ResMed Swift LT for Her CPAP nasal interface. Patient reviews of this product can be found in the reviews tab on this product page.
Sizes included: Extra Small, Small, Medium
|Mask Type||Nasal Pillow|
|Mask Cushion Type||Silicone|
|Mask Special Features||Headgear included, Multiple Sizes included|
|Specific Needs||Active Sleeper|
|Sizes Available||Extra Small, Small, Medium|
|Multiple Sizes Included||No|
|Included in Box||CPAP Nasal Pillows System, 3 Nasal Pillows (XS, S, M), Patient Manual, and Carrying Case|